Home Forums Marketplace Looking to sell DUO cards (NFT+ART)

• Looking to sell DUO cards (NFT+ART)

Vanabee updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago 5 Members · 26 Posts
  • Vanabee

June 18, 2021 at 6:35 am

i have 7 DUO cards (nft+art) and i have 6 NFT’s and all the pioneers + hacker card.

i am open to offers. will post a pictures soon.

i have almost all the cards in the game, if buyers are interested please text me and we find a deal 🙂 escrow will be used

• Bear

Administrator
    June 18, 2021 at 4:38 pm
    Administrator

What a collection! I’m excited to see it!

• Vanabee

June 20, 2021 at 1:58 am

collection is large and it was very difficult to pull out 6 DUO cards (+1 bought in secondary market) total 7.

all the boxes and envelopes in the pic are related to geekoid :)))

• OTPRYCEvolution

June 21, 2021 at 1:28 am

OHHHHHHH this is where all the Genesis Cards went….LOL I would love to complete my Genesis Set let me see what I have . Are you selling the 1 each of the Genesis cards as a set or individual?

• Vanabee

June 21, 2021 at 2:56 am

i could sell individual cards too, but i have only one Satoshi pioneer card, that allows me to complete a single set.

please message me what cards you are looking after, please

have a nice day 🙂

• OTPRYCEvolution

June 19, 2021 at 2:53 am

Can you list the cards you have from the DUO list, are all these cards from the Genesis round?

• Vanabee

June 20, 2021 at 4:32 am

i will post a pictures for you, we can start with a full collection of Pioneer cards including first release (genesis print) satoshi card.

This set contain total 16 cards. 14 cards are first print cards (genesis) and only two cards Dai and Szabo are 2nd release (not a single card of Szabo and Dai was printed in genesis release as i know)

The set comes with super nice acrylic holders for presentation and preservation 🙂

• biscuit

June 21, 2021 at 4:35 am

Wow verry pretty 🙂

• Vanabee

June 20, 2021 at 4:36 am

more, very unique cards, holographic event cards, printed in the genesis print first batch.

All the even cards are the standart paper. i Have been able to collect 6 cards that are holographic.

only few in existance.

i consider these cards to be very rare too. offers welcome, comes with nice acrylic holders for preservation and presentation 😉

• Vanabee

June 20, 2021 at 4:42 am

Then , a big boy, super rare card “Hacker” with a sticker on it. in top condition at the super heavy UV resistant holder.

This is one of the most rare cards in the game.

• Vanabee

June 20, 2021 at 4:43 am

within few hours i will post the pictures with the all DUO cards that i have. stay tuned 🙂

• Vanabee

June 20, 2021 at 5:21 am

Here comes the DUO cards, two C. Wright DUO cards with stickers in place and top condition.

Only 10 DUO cards of C. Wright exist, up for offer is #3 and #4 cards.

It comes with heavy, UV resistant acrylic case. If you see any scratch or something, probably thats the scratch on the case and not card itself, or dust trapped in the case. i handled the cards very carefully. Cases will keep them preserved 😉

• Vanabee

June 20, 2021 at 5:26 am

DUO card K.Breitman #2 ! out of 10 in existance. with sticker on it and Pro holder/case 🙂 offers welcome

• Vanabee

June 20, 2021 at 5:30 am

DUO card 🙂 R. Merkle DUO card with stickers in place and top condition.

Only 10 DUO cards of R. Merkle exist, up for offer is #2 card.

It comes with heavy, UV resistant acrylic case. If you see any scratch or something, probably thats the scratch on the case and not card itself, or dust trapped in the case. i handled the cards very carefully. Cases will keep them preserved 😉

• Vanabee

June 20, 2021 at 5:37 am

🙂 J. MCAFEE DUO card with stickers in place and top condition.

Only 10 J. MCAFEE DUO cards of exist, up for offer is #2 card.

offers welcome in pm 🙂

• Vanabee

June 20, 2021 at 5:57 am

Vitalik DUO card 🙂

🙂 V. Buterin DUO card with sticker in place and top condition.

Only 10 V. Buterin DUO cards in circulation. Up for offer is #8 card. A very desirable DUO card :))

offers welcome in pm 🙂

• Hammurabi007

June 20, 2021 at 8:52 am

What is the asking price for this card ?? I’m interested

• Vanabee

June 20, 2021 at 9:30 am

Hi, hammurabi007, i have sent you pm 🙂

• Vanabee

June 20, 2021 at 6:02 am

🙂 A. Back DUO card with sticker in place and top condition.

Only 10 A. Back DUO cards are in circulation. Up for offer is #2 card !

offers welcome in pm 🙂

• Vanabee

June 20, 2021 at 6:05 am

Here come big boys, gems.

GENESIS PRINT “1ST” DUO CARDS !

CARDS ARE #1’s !!!! BOTH 🙂

R. Ulbright and R. Merkle gems.

Best cards in the game from these pioneers.

offers welcome in pm 🙂

• Vanabee

June 20, 2021 at 6:29 am

Thats right, the Holly Grail of the game.

Since the #1 Satoshi DUO card has been redeemed this #2 up for offer is the most rare card existing.

#2 from 2 left (#2 and #3)

This is the most desirable gem card.

Will not sell it cheap, probably i will hold it long term or i will get the offer i could resist.

offers welcome in pm 🙂

• Vanabee

June 21, 2021 at 2:55 am
  • Vanabee

June 20, 2021 at 6:33 am

I have many of other cards, the cards i have presented are the rarest in my collection. If you want to offer me your cards, swap or buy – don’t hesitate to pm me or open a conversation here 🙂

• OTPRYCEvolution

June 22, 2021 at 2:33 am

Outside of the message already sent ummmmmm that Hacker Card is looking tempting shoot me a price on that !!!!

• Vanabee

June 22, 2021 at 3:48 am

Hacker card is the only one i have seen so far. maybe thats the only Hacker card with the sticker on it

• Vanabee

July 6, 2021 at 1:19 am

Send me offers if you want any of the cards 🙂

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now